Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Armstrong & Brooks performs engineering services for design of Storm Drain facilities.
Armstrong & Brooks prepared and processed Improvement Plans, Specifications and Estimates for Public and Private S.D. Improvement Plans required for all the following sites. Services included pipeline alignment studies, potholing of existing facilities, and complete design of hydrology and hydraulic pipeline calculations, detention facilities, flow attenuation, water quality and H.C.O.C.’s Below is a partial listing of recent firm experience:
- City of Norco Master Planned Facilities
- Line S-6, Temescal Ave
- Line N-7, Valley View Ave.
- Bluff Street Storm Drain
- Corona Ave, Lateral SA-2
- Corona Ave, Lateral NB-3 North
- Pedley Ave, Lateral ND-1A
- Pedley Ave, Lateral N-1C
- California Ave, Line ND Extension
- Second St, Line S-2
- City of Corona Master Planned Facilities
- Golden Harvest Storm Drain
- Magnolia Ave, Lesson Lane to Temescal Wash
- Dozens of Private Developments in Southern California
- TR 34760 City of Corona
- TR 36533 City of Corona
Services also included construction support, construction staking, RFI’s, review and approval of shop drawings, field engineering and project consultation as needed for project construction. Project close-out and preparation of “as-built” record plans were also provided to ensure compliance with contract documents.