Quail Valley Sub Area 9
Armstrong & Brooks performs engineering services for design of wastewater facilities.
Armstrong & Brooks prepared and processed Improvement Plans, Specifications and Estimates for Sanitary Sewer Improvement Plans required for all the following sites. Services included pipeline alignment studies, potholing of existing facilities, and complete design of wastewater system removals, tie-in details, manholes, laterals and reconnection of all existing residential, commercial and industrial customers with minimal service interruptions. Below is a partial listing of recent firm experience:
- City of Corona , Arantine Hills Sewer Force Mains
- Corona Norco Unified School District, Cesar Chavez Academy Sewer Conversion
- City of Corona, Coronita Truck Sewer Pinecrest Dr. to Wardlow Road
- City of Corona, Smith Avenue 18inch Trunk Sewer. Maple St. to Pomona Road
- EMWD Quail Valley Sub-Area 9 Sewer System.
- TR 36533 Bel Air HOA Sanitary Sewer Trunk to Sherborn Dr.
- El Rancho USD, Sanitary Sewer Conversion Project
- Dozens of Private Developments in Southern California
- TR 34760 City of Corona
- TR 36533 City of Corona
Services also included construction support, construction staking, RFI’s, review and approval of shop drawings, field engineering and project consultation as needed for project construction. Project close-out and preparation of “as-built” record plans were also provided to ensure compliance with contract documents.
Misc. Sewer Installations
Cesar Chavez Academy Sanitary Sewer Conversion Armstrong & Brooks was selected by the Corona-Norco Unified School District to perform a field topographic survey, alignment studies & exhibits and cost estimates to eliminate an existing On-Site sewage septic system and construct an On-Site and Off-Site gravity sewer main line from the campus to the nearest existing […]