Smith Ave. – Corona Smith Ave. 12-inch Domestic Water Main & 18-inch Trunk Sewer Line – City of Corona A&B prepared improvement plans, specifications and estimates for public bid for over 2,400 linear feet of 12-inch water line in Smith Avenue from Pomona Road to Maple Street, including a parallel 18-inch trunk sewer. The 12-inch […]
Armstrong & Brooks performs domestic waterline engineering services for Public Water System Purveyors and Private Water Systems.
Armstrong & Brooks prepared and processed Improvement Plans, Specifications and Estimates for Water Improvement Plans required for all the following sites. Services included pipeline alignment studies, potholing of existing facilities, and complete design of water system removals, tie-in details, valves, blow-offs and air relief facilities fire protection, and reconnection of all existing residential, commercial and industrial customers with minimal service interruptions. Below is a partial listing of recent firm experience:
- City of Corona Orange Heights Zone 6 Conversion
- City of Corona Grand Ave. Southeast Quadrant Water System
- Department of Water & Power, Bedford Canyon 12-inch Zone 6 W.L. Extension
- City of Corona, Smith Avenue 12-inch W.L. Maple St. to Pomona Road
- City of Norco Hamner Ave. 16-inch W.L. Third St. to Fourth St.
- EVMWD Mission Hills Pipeline
- City of Corona, Old Temescal Road W.L. Extension, Compton Ave to Laurel Canyon Way
- Dozens of Private Developments in Southern California
- City of Norco, Various W.L. Relocations for RCFC & WCD Flood Channel Improvements
- TR 34760 City of Corona Water line Extensions in Malaga St. and on-site water systems
- TR 35633 City of Corona
Services also included construction support, construction staking, RFI’s, review and approval of shop drawings, field engineering and project consultation as needed for project construction. Project close-out and preparation of “as-built” record plans were also provided to ensure compliance with contract documents.