Seventh Day Adventist Church, Corona
Armstrong & Brooks was selected by the Church facility to prepare site civil design and engineering services. A&B also performed base map preparation, records research at the local jurisdictional agency and utility research with the purveyors for the design team.
Armstrong & Brooks prepared and processed Improvement Plans, Specifications and Estimates for Grading & Drainage Plans required for all the following sites. Civil design bid packages included site demolition, comprehensive grading and drainage plans, Street Improvement Plans, erosion control and SWPPP, utilities (domestic water, underground fire, sanitary sewer, storm drain, and WQMP facilities) for the following projects:
- Inland Vineyard Facility and Campus (approx. 10 acres)
- LDS Church Facilities in Corona, Murrieta, Rancho Cucamonga and Temecula (approx. 5-10 acres)
- New Beginnings Church Campus and associated buildings in Norco, CA. (several buildings, 10 acres)
- Pentecostal Church on Missionary Christ, Main Headquarters, (2 Acres).
- Seventh Day Adventist Church, Corona (6 acres) and parking lot renovation.
- South Hills Community Church, Corona (7 acres), several classroom building and Administration Facilities on Main St. Campus.
Services also included construction support, construction staking, RFI’s, review and approval of shop drawings, field engineering and project consultation as needed for project construction. Project close-out and preparation of “as-built” record plans were also provided to ensure compliance with contract documents.
Pentecostal Church of Missionary Christ
New Beginnings Church, Norco
LDS Church Facilities, Temecula
LDS Church Facilities, Rancho Cucamonga
LDS Church Facilities, Murrieta
Inland Vineyard Christian Fellowship